The cleanest Small-Danube beach can be found here. There is a memorial board on a 19th century patrician house wall (Petőfi S. str. 15.) which recalls Petőfi, a well-known poet. His parents lived here between 1845 and 1846. More exuberant records can be found in the Petőfi Memorial Museum (Bajcsy-Zs. str. 6.). It is open between 10am – 16pm on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Telephone: (24) 435-655
The local history records of the village can be seen at the Community Centre every day between 10am – 18pm (Béke square 2.), tel.: (24) 435-151
The reformed church was built between 1774 and 1776 in simple zopf style. The Hajós crypt in Előre street was built according to Miklós Ybl’s plans. The Catholic church was built in the second half of the 19th century.