The Orthodox church was built at the end of the 18th century in copf style. It was renovated in 1895. Its altar screen stems from the second half of the 19th century.
Outside the village, in the Danube flood area is the Zichy-memorial chapel. It was raised for the earl’s reminisce (in 1849) who was executed by Görgey in 1848. The neo-gothic one nave building is covered with bricks.