On the northern side of the village is a Serbian Orthodox church that was built in 1768. The tower was only built in 1829. The sanctuary of this copf style church is semicircular. On its main façade there is a simple, proportionate, decorated, stone-framed door; on its southern façade there are stone-framed windows and a side-entrance. The curiosity of the interior is the plastered groined vault made with wooden framework. The altar screen was renewed in the early 19th century.