The Catholic church was built between 1800-1803 in copf style and was consecrated for the tribute to Saint Martin. With its last renovation the plaster was removed. The revealed unprocessed stone wall is an enthralling sight. A vaulted sanctuary is connected to the flat ceiling nave. Above the chiselled red marble high altar a Saint Martin altarpiece can be seen. The lateral wall is decorated with Saint Anthony’s and Nepomuki Saint János’ small wooden statues.
The Tókert reservation is situated on the Ráckeve end of the village. From the wildlife we can emphasize on the amphibians and the birds.